Cocos Creator 1.3.1 released!

Hi @slackmoehrle

The reason I said regarding the direction of Cocos Creator and Cocos2dx in general, is that I’m deeply concerned if this whole project will end up like, the now deprecated Cocos Studio… which I hope it doesn’t…Now, what does this sentence tell you:

but I’m a David type of guy…

I’ll put it to you in today’s world terms: In the Star Wars saga, we have the empire and the rebels, well, I’m with the rebels.…Do you understand? :slight_smile: Also, regarding the export to android / ios, that’s what i found, it’s very confusing when on previous versions, we have a publishing folder, and all of the sudden it disappears, and now the apk / app is under simulator folder? Does it make sense?

Now, do you have a direct link where I can post bugs, finding, etc.. regarding engine usability, etc… something like bugzilla?

Also, i know the engineering team takes into consideration the feedback given regarding engine usability, bugs, etc… from the community in general, for example:

auto-update

Is there a technical reason why this feature hasn’t been corrected yet? Does it have to do with the way electron works, or it relates to platform ( Mac / Windows )? If so, then just communicate to the community, we can’t do auto - update for x reason… ? These are minor details as explained in my previous post, that really makes a difference in the usability of an engine, just like the below post:

And I’ll say it again, thanks for the work, and dedication…God Bless…

Sincerely,

Sunday