I am not Chinese and sell some products on Cocos Store. Now I am profitable but I can’t withdraw my money.
How can I withdraw this money, I only see the payment method is Alipay, and I filled my Alipay account but it did not accept it.
I am not Chinese and sell some products on Cocos Store. Now I am profitable but I can’t withdraw my money.
Hi, this is the operations customer service of Cocos Store. I have connected you via email. Please check your inbox.
Is alipay the only payment method?
On my website, only have Alipay option for Persional, I have not been able to try with withdrawing Enyetprise.
And I heard the Paypal option being developed.
They should probably also consider payoneer. Most developers from small countries use Payoneer.
Could you help me out again? I’m also an overseas developer, so I can’t withdraw money via Alipay without a Chinese National ID.