Jenkins & Linux & Publish from the Command Line

Hello my friends,

Wanted to ask if anyone had an experience and knowledge streamlining and automating the CC3.8+ build & deploy process through Jenkins?
Trough Jenkins, I wish to be able to pull Cocos Creator project by tag, build it by “Publish from the Command Line” and deploy to designated environment.

But there are holes in the documentation, and the Lunix related forum posts are old and pre CC.
According to this documentation
integration with Jenkins is possible, even tough the documentation points to StackOverFlow post about Unity, can it be done with Cocos Creator 3.8+?
The engine can Publish from the Command Line, but can it run on Linux, or do I must have a virtual Windows machine?

That why I wanted to ask someone to share their experiences and thoughts.
Will be happy for any knowledge share, regardless if it’s in each field (Jenkins, Linux, Publish from Command Line) independently or as a whole process.

Thank you!
Yura G.

CC is only support WIndows and MAC. Tks. You can install a virtual Windows machine for a try.

Ok, lets assume we have virtual Windows machine.
Did someone made automation Jenkins build&deploy pulled from Git?

Anyone?

https://forum.cocosengine.org/t/publish-cocos-creator-using-jenkins/54914/3, pls have a look.

Thank you, I saw this post, just hoped for something more Cocos specific than a link and references to Jenkins documentation.

We were and will focus on the game Engine. For other functional supports that will depend on developer self, normally they will explore by themselves. And also you can search or post the demand on the website, other developer will help or discuss. Tks in advance.